2 or 4 eggs depending of your appetite
1 yellow or red capsicum, cut lengthwise (2cm large)
1 green capsicum, cut lengthwise (2cm large)
1 onion , sliced
2 tomatoes sliced
2 crushed garlic cloves
Salt and Pepper
Cayenne Pepper or any kind of chilli
You can add fried bacon
- In a frying pan, on low heat, add a glug of olive oil.
- Add the capsicums and the onions.
- Cook for 5/6 minutes, until tender, luscious .
- Set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add another glug of olive oil.
- Display the tomatoes.
- Cover it with the cooked capsicums and onions.
- Add the garlic.
- Add a little bit of Cayenne pepper or chilli.
- Cook until the tomatoes are tender.
- Using a wooden spoon, create 2/4 pockets in the mixture and crack the eggs into them.
- Cover the pan and cook the eggs over a low heat until just set, about 6 minutes.
- Saison to taste.
You can add cut bacon that you would have fried before adding on top of the capsicums at grade 7