The softness of the hearts of palm, the creamy avocados and the sweet prawns compliment so well the bitterness of the radicchio.
I serve it as an entréee.
for 6 people
1 small green salad
5 inner red leaves of radicchio
6/7 middle size white mushrooms
1 tin of hearts of palm
6 large cooked prawns or 12/18 small pink cooked prawns
- Finely cut the green and red salad.
- Finely cut the white mushrooms and the hearts of palm.
- Finely cut lengthwise the avocados.
- Mix all the cuttings in a beautiful salad bowl and add the prawns on the top.
- Toss with the vinaigrette.