60g sugar (brown or white)
160g desiccated shredded coconut
2 eggs white
- Pre heat the oven at 180.
- Mix the eggs white and sugar.
- Add the coconut and vanilla.
- Mix all together.
- Make small balls by hand, flatten the base and pinch the top.
- Place the balls onto greased tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or less depending of your oven).
Make sure you keep an eye on them as they can quickly go from golden to black and you don’t want burnt cakes.
Make sure you keep en eye on them while it is cooling down as they can quickly vanish without trace :)