Hummmm... This pork ribs just fall off the bone and are coated in a delicious dark Honey, Soya sauce and chiili...j'adore this recipe, it is slow cooking, with a simple marinade. Can't stop eating one after an other :)
For 2 people
1 kilo of Ribs
4 soup spoons of French mustard ( or not sugary mustard)
Salt and pepper
2 soup spoon of Honey
2 soup spoon of Soya sauce
Garlic - 2 crushed ginger (2 sugar spoons)
1 little bit of chilli, follow your taste.
Pre-heat the oven at 180.
- Mix the mustard, soya sauce and honey, ginger &garlic in a bowl.
- Combine the ingredients and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Pat the ribs dry with paper then place in a tray and rub all over with the marinade.
- Cover with cling film and leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, shake off any excess marinade and allow to come up to room temperature.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 180-200 degrees.
- Place the covered ribs on a strong tin foil. Lay ribs shiny side out and meat side down and cover it with a second tin.
- Cook for over 1h.30 - 2h or until the meat is tender and starts to fall away from the bone, remembering to re-coat with the remaining marinade every 20 minutes or so.
- Smell the parfum invading the kitchen, I R R E S T I B LE :)
- Remove from oven
- Cut ribs into serving sized portion.
You can buddy it up with a nice green salad or/and potatoes.
Ready !!!! A T A B L E !!!