It will do well with chicken, fish or a good T.bone steak
1 kg potatoes
5/6 garlic cloves
½ cup of olive oil
salt and pepper
a beautiful bouquet of parsley
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Put them in a pan with the olive oil.
- Add the garlic with its shirt.
- Add the fresh parsley finely cut.
- Put in the oven at 200 for 40mm.
- After 20mm, check and turn the potatoes in order to brown all over.
- After 40mm the potatoes should be cooked and nicely browned, please allow few minutes more if not. Easy Daisy! :)