This traditional Regional condiment or dip is made with black olives, anchovies, capers, tuna. Delicious when spread on toasts as an aperitif, is a versatile dish and is delicious with salads, with cold meat or grilled fish.
or grilled fish.
300g black olives, pitted
100g tuna (natural not preserved in oil)
2 tablespoons capers
1 soupspoon of French mustard,
A small bouquet of parsley finely sliced
½ lemon, juice
2 garlic cloves
7 soupspoon of olive oil,
½ teaspoon. chopped thyme
Freshly ground black pepper
Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Clean the anchovies with cold water
- Mince the garlic.
- Put the garlic, olives, capers, anchovies, parsley and tuna in a food processor or blender.
- And grind to a rough paste.
- Transfer to a small bowl
- Add mustard, thyme, pepper, cayenne to the bowl.
- Pour in the olive oil in a thin stream while simultaneously mixing with a fork
- Mix well.
Tapenade will keep in the fridge for a month or more, topped with a thin layer of olive oil.
It can be frozen and kept for months.
Easy, appetizers, condiments, sauce