6 Australian or 4 French Gourmands
300ml liquid cream
1/2 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 tsp thyme finely chopped
2 tbsp of any garden herbs you can find (oregano, sage...)
Pinch of salt and 2 generous tbsp of black pepper
- Preheat Oven to 200C.
- Place the shredded zucchini and the 3 eggs in a bowl.
- Add the fresh cream, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine.
- Lightly grease an ovenproof dish and pour in the mixture.
- Bake the flan for 1hour, until the crust is golden.
- Serve cold with a fresh tomato sauce.
Easy and not expensive